Careers with Ocean Fish
As a family owned business supplying to the major retailers we recognise the importance and value of the daily contribution our people make to our environment. Investment in people is one of our core business principles proven in the long term loyal service by many of our staff. Continuously growing in strength we are always keen to hear from talented people. If you are interested in our growing company and feel you can contribute to our business, would like to know about an opportunity in a role which is currently not listed or have a general enquiry, please feel free to get in touch.
If you feel suitable for a position that may not be currently listed, please send us your CV highlighting your areas of interest or alternatively write to us, at: Ocean Fish, Victoria Business Park, Saint Austell PL26 8LX.
HGV Class 1 Driver
- Long-distance UK and International work
- Fridge work
- Local collections from Fishing ports
- Work over 7 days
- Permanent full-time position with well-established owner managed business
- Carry out yard shunting and refuelling as required to meet transport requirements
- Comply with company vehicle movement procedures at all times
- Comply with all relevant legal and safety obligations associated with driving large goods vehicles and use of lifting equipment
- Competitive rates of pay for a motivated candidate.
- Must hold a current HGV class 1 license
- You must have held your license for at least 2 years have no more than 3 points (No DD or DRs)
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Flexible approach required